Internships at the Museum of Art
The Museum of Art Internship program provides selected BYU students with opportunities to work on mentored projects in one of the following museum areas:
- Curatorial Department: Working with curators in the research and development of exhibitions.
- Education Department: Working with museum educators on the research, interpretation, and execution of exhibition theses; also the production of education materials and programs.
- Registration Department: Working with museum registration staff in the management of the museum’s collections; also the documentation, care, and transportation of all art works to and from the museum.
- Design Department: Working with designers on materials for exhibitions, public programs, and marketing; must have experience in Photoshop and Illustrator
- Marketing/PR Department: Working with the Marketing & PR manager to create marketing materials and strategies to inform the public about events, programming, and exhibitions at the MOA.
- Current résumé
- Letter of Intent (provide a brief account of how you hope to benefit from this internship, and what you feel you could contribute to the MOA through this mentoring process)
- Recent writing sample
For Spring / Summer and Fall semesters: March 17th of each year
For Winter semester: November 5th of each year
Contact Museum Educator Lynda Palma at email@example.com with any questions