The BYU Museum of Art invites classes and interested groups to participate in guided tours of exhibitions. These tours are offered free of charge, led by highly trained museum docents, and tailored for the age and specifications of each group. Self-guided groups are also welcome.
Tours are currently being offered for the following exhibitions:
- Simpler, Brighter, Stronger: Early Modernism and Southwest American Art
- Timothy O’Sullivan: The King Survey Photographs
- Edward Burtynsky: The Industrial Sublime
- Shaping America: Selected Works from the Permanent Collection of American Art
- The museum also offers Costume Tours in conjunction with Shaping America for small groups (8-10 children), ages 5-12.
- Michael Whiting: 8-Bit Modern
To schedule a tour, please contact the museum at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 801-422-1140. Tours must be scheduled at least one week before the proposed tour date.
Find out more about school programs here.