Couldn’t make it to one of our Art Staycation activities? Art kits were all taken by the time you registered? No worries! You can still try our take home activities as a family using common household items! We’ll add a new activity each time a new session begins. If you and your family make something you’re proud of, share it on social media and tag us in the post @byumoa!
- A small cardboard box
- Cardboard strips
- Paint pots
- Paint brush
- Personal treasures to display!
- An image to base your artwork on
- Magazine pages
- Pearler beads
- Any other materials you’d like to use: beans, sand, fabric, dirt, string, etc! The only limit is your imagination!
- Blank postcards
- Markers, colored pencils, or craons
- Pages with categories you’d like to include
- Colored pencils, markers, or crayons
- Glue stick
- Scotch or washi tape
- Printed pictures